A spectacular weekend in Windsor Great Park

Good afternoon,

This summer being warm and sunny you might be looking for new plans to make the most of it. Why not enjoying the sun and the outdoor while raising money for a good cause see below.
Feel free to share this unique opportunity with your colleagues, friends and family members,

Thanks a lot for your help,

Kind regards,
Marc.

Prince's Trust

Spectacular weekend at Cumberland Lodge 25th-26th July 2009

Saturday and Sunday 25th-26th July 2009
Join us for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience the sumptuous elegance of Cumberland Lodge. The Lodge is not open to the general public, but has been offered to the Prince's Trust to raise much-needed funds to help young people in our region.

This special event includes:

Saturday 25th July 2009
One Enchanted Evening
A dazzling black tie event, including dinner prepared by the Royal chef, and entertainment from Candlelight Opera.

Saturday 25th July 2009
Stay a little longer
A unique opportunity to stay overnight in the totally individual bedrooms of the Lodge and Mews.

Sunday 26th July 2009
Lazy Sunday Afternoon
Afternoon tea for all the family, with musical entertainment, crafts and activities.

How to book
Visit our website for more details and booking instructions.

Please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment as tickets are likely to sell out quickly.

We look forward to welcoming you to this unique event.

See other Prince's Trust Events

Find out more about The Prince's Trust

I really love when that's

I really love when that's warm outside and when I have chance to feel such weather on my skin, I immediately go to check it. But last time I don't have certain plans for the future and just spend all the time, watching nude chat girls. That's even better than sun and beach. I'm sure if you go there, you'll think the same.

Submitted by FlorenceBrand (not verified) on Sun, 15/01/2017 - 3:01pm.
A spectacular weekend in Windsor Great Park

With this summer approaching, I think we at my poise paper will make great use of our available time to visit Windsor Great Park for a fantastic weekend

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sat, 17/12/2016 - 1:53pm.
Adventures

Most of us like adventures and that brings a lot of refreshment in our mind.I like enjoying and studying the nature as i do my statistics homework helper which give me refreshed mind.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 30/11/2016 - 1:20pm.
Wonderful place

I think there is nothing better than spending your weekend in Windsor Great Park. I'm going to share this post with my colleagues from glorious essays, friends and family members. It is the most wonderful place for weekend relax.

Submitted by Marisol Cady (not verified) on Wed, 31/08/2016 - 1:41pm.
Wonderful place

Submitted by Marisol Cady (not verified) on Wed, 31/08/2016 - 1:39pm.
buy essays online

In summer days, we have to be engaged with some kind of activities, if not we will get bored. The useful tips provided here is fine and I like them all.

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sun, 14/08/2016 - 1:22pm.
The it might be the most

The it might be the most wonderful time in the park watching this event. This has been a great time to spend in summer in those hot weather. As per bestessays help blogs, this event has gained so much popularity in people.

Submitted by jannet (not verified) on Sun, 27/03/2016 - 2:21pm.
A spectacular weekend in Windsor Great Park | The Weiersmüller

Some female snakes attract males by their movements and their odor.
Although much larger (nearly a foot wide) than his tiny houses of earlier years, it
appears his actual technique of making such
sculptures was never lost. Read these and you shall be reborn,
intellectually-speaking. If not, jot down the
brand, model and serial number and look for the manual online.
And maybe later, I'll stop for a burger so I can rap with my old
classmates!

Submitted by hueeuheuheuheu (not verified) on Wed, 22/10/2014 - 4:39pm.